Spring 2019 Gospel Meeting Begins April 7
Our Spring 2019 gospel meeting begins on Sunday, April 7, at 9:00 AM. David Diestelkamp, from Aurora, IL will be preaching for us all week, and we invite you to attend every service you can. The theme for the week focuses on the home and family, with the following topics planned:
- 4/7 @ 9:00am - The Heart of Your Family
- 4/7 @ 10:00am - A Taste of Heaven
- 4/7 @ 6:00pm - Making Godly Choices
- 4/8 @ 7:30pm - Being the Family of God
- 4/9 @ 7:30pm - Being a Husband and Being a Wife
- 4/10 @ 7:30pm - Who is Nurturing Our Children?
- 4/11 @ 7:30pm - Your Kids Will Want to Hear This
- 4/12 @ 7:30pm - The Modern Family
Extra singing will be held on Friday evening (4/12), beginning at 7:00pm. We hope you can join us.
Upcoming Gospel Meetings - 2019-2021
Plan now to attend our other upcoming gospel meetings. Our meetings always begin on the first Sunday of April and October. Scheduled dates and speakers are as follows:
- October 6-11, 2019 - David Bunting preaching
- April 5-10, 2020 - Andy Cantrell preaching
- October 4-9, 2020 - TBD
- April 4-9, 2021 - Jeff Archer preaching
- October 3-8, 2021 - TBD
Sunday Studies and Services
Please join us each Sunday for Bible study and worship services. On Sundays at 9:00am, the adult class studying the book of James; classes are available for all ages as well, covering a variety of Bible topics. Assembled worship services are held at 10:00am and 6:00pm.
Wednesday Studies and Services
Please join us each Wednesday evening for Bible study. On Wednesday evenings at 7:00pm, the adult class studying a series on the Hebrew kings; classes are available for all ages as well, covering a variety of Bible topics.